Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How sincere are we?

"Stop and stare, I think I'm moving but I'm going nowhere."
- OneRepublic,
Stop and Stare

That's what most of us dancers and choreographers would do at one point of time during the preparation period. After all those hectic schedules and energy being pushed to its' limits, do we stop and remind ourselves the bigger picture of this concert?

Wait.

What IS the bigger picture of our concert?

Do we have a concert because we love dancing? Or are we celebrating the MJ family? Or do we want to inspire the audience with the energy that MJ always have?

Everybody definitely have their own mission in this concert, there's no doubt about that. We aren't a group of mechanical devices with set objectives, excecuting actions in loop formula.

What matter most is how sincere we are. On-stage, off-stage.

Sincerity.

MJ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment